Milk Pasteurizer Machine 60L

Commodity instruction 1.More practical .the production cycle to be more detailed optimization 2.More clear,temperature and time can be clearly seen on the screen 3.The whole rack is made of food grade 304# stainless steel .sanitary and durable 4.Advanced control system .easy to operate...

Product Details


  image  image   image


ModelVoltage  (V)Power  (W)Dimension(cm)Capacity (L)Weight (Kg)Output 
(L/ Batch )
FOB shanghai
(USD)
Note
BKN-30380V/50Hz/3PH
220V/60Hz/3Ph
4800W/Heating
2250W/Cooling
59*95*1203025030$4,0001.5H for each batch
BKN-60380V/50Hz/3PH
220V/60Hz/3Ph
6000W/Heating
3000W/Cooling
67*119*1266028060$4,8001.5H for each batch
BKN-90380V/50Hz/3PH
220V/60Hz/3Ph
7000W/Heating
4600W/Cooling
84*130*1279031090$5,9002H for each batch
BKN-120380V/50Hz/3PH
220V/60Hz/3Ph
8000W/Heating
5500W/Cooling
84*145*127120330120$6,5002H for each batch


Commodity instruction

1.More practical .the production cycle to be more detailed optimization

2.More clear,temperature and time can be clearly seen on the screen

3.The whole rack is made of food grade 304# stainless steel .sanitary and durable

4.Advanced control system .easy to operate

5.Split-type design easier cleaning equipment

Our advantage

1) Heating by heat conduction oil. cooling by R404a Refrigerant

2) Cooling tank by magnetic force  beater system

3) It takes 1h up to 85℃ then take 1h up to 4℃

4) Imported Tecumseh compressor

5) Full 304# stainless steel materials

6) Water or air cooling


1_06.jpg


FAQ

Lead Time?

7-10 working days can finish color matching light box.

 

Can you do the design for us?

We provide free design service for structure design and simple graphic design.

 

What about the payment term ?

Deposit + rest payment upon copy of shipping documents.

 

What kind of files do you accept for printing?

AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG

 

What about the payment terms?

30% deposit, the rest 70% before shipment. The other issues can negotiate.

 

What kind of payment do you accept ?

Bank Transfer , West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.


Hot Tags: milk pasteurizer machine 60l, manufacturers, supplier, factory, company, price
Inquiry

You Might Also Like